Environmental Healthand SafetyPolicy Statement
Our Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) purpose is to achieve safe delivery every day by positively impacting the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone associated with AirTrunk.
AirTrunk is where the cloud meets the ground in Asia Pacific (APAC). We’re designing, building and operating the region’s largest independent hyperscale data centres that are more secure, available, efficient and scalable.
Our aim is to be a global data centre leader in safety. To achieve this, we are committed to the continuous improvement of our safety performance, and providing safe and healthy working conditions that minimise work-related injury and ill health. We recognise this commitment as being essential to our success as a company in meeting the needs and expectations of our people, customers, contractors and the communities in which we operate.
This policy statement applies to all AirTrunk business operations throughout APAC. It outlines AirTrunk’s EHS objectives and forms an integral part of our Integrated Management System (IMS). This system is in place to manage risks and assess opportunities so we can continuously improve our EHS performance. AirTrunk has committed to implementing a management system compliant to ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
In line with our company values, we aim to go above and beyond; we will be transparent and dynamic in our approach to risk management by actively consulting and seeking participation from our teams and creating collaborative relationships with our stakeholders; and we will be responsive to customer and partner feedback.
To build an environment where AirTrunkers and our partners thrive, we are committed to:
- Conducting regular safety surveys to understand our safety culture and achieve best-in-class safety outcomes.
- Implementing Global Minimum Standards (GMS) across our development projects and data centre operations.
- Implementing Critical Risk Management programs across APAC.
- Complying with all applicable legal and other requirements impacting our activities.
- Having a dedicated safety team available to support teams in achieving safe delivery every day
- Establishing and regularly monitoring and reviewing EHS objectives, key results and lead measures designed to improve EHS performance.
- Implementing processes to ensure continual improvement and monitoring of work standards.
This policy statement is available to all AirTrunkers, contractors, vendors, customers and others who may be affected by our activities.
This policy was last updated March 2022.